Thursday, May 06, 2010

Chastity Bono/Chaz Bono


Chastity Bono With Mom, Cher Early 1970's


Chastity Bono Now Chaz Bono


Chastity Bono


Chaz Bono On A Date With Jennifer Elia
2009 Hollywood

CHER'S DAUGHTER is now officially a man! Chaz Bono recieved legal status as a male on Thursday after a judge approved the request made by the writer, activist and reality TV star in Santa Monica, California. Born as Chastity Bono to Sonny Bono and Cher, the 41 year old, had undergone a sex change operation last year and turned her identity to Chaz Bono.

Born as Chastity Bono, the only child of Sonny Bono and Cher, the LGBT advocate claims she had realised that she was a lesbian at a young age. In a book, the 41 year old had penned, “As a child, I always felt there was something different about me. I’d look at other girls my age and feel perplexed by their obvious interest in the latest fashion, which boy in class was the cutest, and who looked the most like cover girl Christie Brinkley. When I was 13, I finally found a name for exactly how I was different. I realized I was gay.

Though the gender change treatment for Bono had begun shortly after her 40th birthday, but with this legal change in identity, Chaz Bono has completed an important phase in his transition to male gender.

Bono's attorney Kristina Wertz of the Transgender law center claimed that the legal identity change had complete an important phase in Chaz Bono's transition. She stated,"Chaz couldn't be happier. This is an important step in his transition and will allow him to change a variety of his identity documents to show who he truly is."

Bono who began his sex change operation procedure in March 2009, had said in December,"It's hard for me to articulate how this feels – when you've lived your whole life in a body and having everybody relate to you as something you don't feel. When that finally gets righted, it's just amazing. I finally get to live my life the way I've always wanted to."

The news that Bono gained permission for a legal gender change, that is his choice for a gender change led to him being recognised as a man legally, has led to a large search for images, photos and pics of Bono before his sex change operation and after. These pictures which are available various websites, give a detailed look at how the daughter of famous singer Cher turned into a man.

For the latest news and events get our free XML feed.Just click the little guy below.Digg This Story? ClickPost your comments at the link below.

No comments: